Everyone wants to be genuinely happy but very few know how to get to that state. Today I’m going to share with you 5 tips for happiness and hopefully you will put them to use! Each of us will have a different definition for happiness, so find yours and stick to it.
1. Smile. Smiling not only brings joy to you, but to others as well. It is important to smile at every person you meet and speak to. Imagine a world where everyone is smiling, beautiful right, that would make the world a better place.
2. Force Yourself To Be Happy. Feelings follow actions. If I’m feeling low, I deliberately act cheery, and I find myself actually feeling happier. We all have those days were we wake up in a bad mood or feeling down, but the key is to just force yourself to be happy and to look for things to be happy about.
3. Keep a Gratitude Journal. I recommend that you keep a gratitude journal so you can write down things that make you happy. Start by just writing down 3 things that you’re grateful for each night. These few minutes will give you the opportunity to focus on the positive things in your life and will lead you to continued happiness.
4. Notice Something Nice About Yourself. Whether you treat yourself to lunch, take a long, relaxing bath or simply spend a few extra minutes on your appearance you will be subconsciously putting yourself in a better mood.
5. Believe You Deserve Happiness. Those who believe that they are not worthy of happiness may subconsciously sabotage their efforts to achieve happiness. If necessary, tell yourself each day that you deserve to be happy and remind yourself what steps you will take to achieve the happiness you desire.
If you’re not where you want to be in life then you must watch this video! This program has helped thousands manifest their dreams effortlessly.